Are you looking to escape the breakneck pace of Manhattan? Perhaps you want to test out urban life without going all-in? In any case, Kew Gardens, Queens is definitely worth a look. Kew Gardens homes for sale are in demand, and we can’t wait to tell you all about it!
What You’ll See
As you get lost in Kew Gardens’ winding streets, you’ll probably feel closer to suburbia than Manhattan. Have you ever heard of neighboring Forest Hills? Kew Gardens mimics the residential qualities of this popular enclave with a lower price tag.
The Kew Gardens housing market features something for everyone. Here is a quick sampling of what you’ll see as you browse Kew Gardens homes for sale:
- Six-story prewar co-ops situated on landscaped grounds
- Single-family Tudor-style homes
- Single-family colonial residences
What You’ll Pay
According to realtor.com, the median list price of Kew Gardens homes for sale comes in at $366,500. This is far lower than many neighboring communities and a downright bargain compared to Manhattan!
If renting is more your style, realtor.com reports the median list price for a Kew Gardens rental at approximately $2,000 per month. This figure incorporates rentals of all sizes.
Living in Kew Gardens
If you ask residents why they love living in Kew Gardens, you’ll hear these responses time and time again:
- The commute is fantastic! It is a mere 20 minutes to Midtown Manhattan via mass transit.
- Kew Gardens provides a respite from the concrete jungle with tree-lined streets and varied landscape.
- The small business district has everything you need, while a quick jaunt on the subway will take you to the extra amenities that you want.
- Buyers in search of Kew Gardens home for sale typically get a bit more for their money.
Begin Your Home Search in Kew Gardens
If you are looking for a place to live in Queens, put Kew Gardens homes for sale on your must-see list. If you don’t know where to start, Kew Gardens Realty can help! Get in touch today to explore real estate options in Kew Gardens.